Who we are
The registration and payment handling for International Conference on Process Control 2023 is provided by the company Optimal Control Labs, s.r.o.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information, including the personal data provided during the participant registration process.
- Optimal Control Labs, s.r.o. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Optimal Control Labs, s.r.o. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Optimal Control Labs, s.r.o. legitimate interests
- Optimal Control Labs, s.r.o. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
During the registration process of conference participants, we collect and store the following personal data:
- Full name of participant
- Participant affiliation
- Status of IEEE membership
- Full names of all accompanying persons (if applies)
- Full name of billed person (if applies)
- Full name of billed legal entity (if applies)
- Company ID (if applies)
- Company VAT ID (if applies)
- Full address of a person or legal entity
- Billing e-mail address
Process Control 2023 website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, and referring/exit pages within the process-control.sk domain. These gathered data are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, and tracking users’ movement on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Process Control 2023 website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
The only third-party service that we share some of your personal information with is Stripe Payment gateway. These information are necessary to process payments via credit/debit cards.