23rd International Conference on Process Control
The objective of the conference is to bring together theory experts and control systems practitioners, to evaluate the new avenues for techniques, design procedures and instruments in process control. The conference will feature plenary and keynotes lectures, standard parallel sessions, a poster session, a dedicated workshop, and a rich social program. Contributions are invited to range from theoretically rigorous research works to industrial applications.
Conference management system
All the contributions, registrations, and access into the virtual conference lobby are managed through the online Conference Management System.
Instructions for Participants
With slightly more than one week until the conference launch, explore the Instructions for Participants.
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
Area Chair: Morten Hovd (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Linear and Non-linear Control System Design
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Control Education
- Optimization and Computing in Control
Area Chair: Boris Houska (ShanghaiTech University, China)
- Modelling, Simulation, and Identification of Processes
- Process Optimisation
- Model Predictive Control
- Machine Learning and Control
Area Chair: Sergio Lucia (TU Dortmund University, Germany)
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Algorithms and Computing
- Sustainable Industrial Production and Applications
Area Chair: Tomáš Haniš (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
- Industrial Automation
- Process Measurements and Devices
- Applications and Case Studies
Despite our hopes and efforts to hold Process Control 2021 as the traditional in-person event while spending time with our colleagues in fruitful discussions surrounded by astounding nature at Štrbské pleso in Slovakia, the pandemic situation still poses challenges for travelling and meeting for all researchers around the world. For this reason, the organizing committee has decided to organize the conference as a virtual event. We plan to have as many live elements in the conference programme as possible and we are already working to ensure the best possible experience for the participants. We are looking forward to seeing you live yet virtual. Instructions for authors were updated subject to the online format.
You can join us now in creating a lively spirit of the conference. We hereby invite you to vote for your favourite conference motto and formula. Please, proceed to the following Google form that can be filled out in a minute:
10. 6. 2021 Full papers published in IEEExplore
1. 6. 2021 Conference Flyer
24. 5. 2021 Instructions for participants available.
17. 5. 2021 Technical programme available.
8. 4. 2021 Plenary and semi-plenary speakers confirmed.
31. 3. 2021 Instructions for authors considering the online format are available.
22. 3. 2021 Registration portal is open
22. 3. 2021 Notifications of acceptance
19. 3. 2021 Conference goes in virtual format
1. 2. 2021 We received 75 submissions and started the peer-review process
22. 1. 2021 Submission deadline was extended until January 31, 2021
11. 12 2021 Submission deadline was extended until January 15, 2021
1. 11. 2020 Submission portal is open
1. 11. 2020 2nd Call for Papers
29. 8. 2020 1st Call for Papers
Technically sponsored by
Partners of the conference
- Submission deadline:
January 15, 2021
January 31, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: March 22, 2021
- Registration opens: March 22, 2021
- Registration deadline: April 20, 2021
- Final submission deadline: April 20, 2021
- Video upload deadline: May 3, 2021
- Conference date: June 1-4, 2021
- Regular registration fee:
- Reduced registration fee (students):
- IEEE Members:
reduction of registration fee: 10 %