24th International Conference on Process Control
The objective of the conference is to bring together theory experts and control systems practitioners, to evaluate the new avenues for techniques, design procedures and instruments in process control. The conference will feature plenary and keynotes lectures, standard parallel sessions, a poster session, a dedicated workshop, and a rich social program. Contributions are invited to range from theoretically rigorous research works to industrial applications.
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
Area Chair: Morten Hovd (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Linear and Non-linear Control System Design
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Control Education
- Optimization and Computing in Control
Area Chair: Boris Houska (ShanghaiTech University, China)
- Modelling, Simulation, and Identification of Processes
- Process Optimisation
- Model Predictive Control
- Machine Learning and Control
Area Chair: Sergio Lucia (TU Dortmund University, Germany)
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Algorithms and Computing
- Sustainable Industrial Production and Applications
Area Chair: Martin Moennigmann (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Industrial Automation
- Process Measurements and Devices
- Applications and Case Studies
1. 9. 2022 1st Call for Papers (coming soon)
3. 8. 2022 Conference website is launched.
Partners of the conference
More to be confirmed.
If you wish to be a partner of the conference, please contact us.
- Submission deadline:
January 15, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2023
- Early registration until: March 30, 2023
- Final submission and registration deadline: April 4, 2023
- Late registration deadline: June 6, 2023
- Conference date: June 6-9, 2023
- Regular registration fee:
- Reduced registration fee (students):
- IEEE Members:
reduction of registration fee: 10 %
We hope to organise the Process Control 2023 as the traditional in-person event while spending time with our colleagues in fruitful discussions surrounded by astounding nature at Štrbské pleso in Slovakia.