24th International Conference on Process Control
The objective of the conference is to bring together theory experts and control systems practitioners, to evaluate the new avenues for techniques, design procedures and instruments in process control. The conference will feature plenary and keynotes lectures, standard parallel sessions, a poster session, a dedicated workshop, and a rich social program. Contributions are invited to range from theoretically rigorous research works to industrial applications.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers & Workshop
- Plenary Speakers:
- Gabriele Pannocchia (University of Pisa, Italy)
- Stefan Krämer (Bayer AG, Germany)
- In-Conference Workshop Organisers:
- Johannes Jäschke (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Evren Turan (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Linear and Nonlinear Control
Area Chair: Morten Hovd (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Linear and Non-linear Control System Design
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Control Education
- Optimization and Computing in Control
Area Chair: Boris Houska (ShanghaiTech University, China)
- Modelling, Simulation, and Identification of Processes
- Process Optimisation
- Model Predictive Control
- Machine Learning and Control
Area Chair: Sergio Lucia (TU Dortmund University, Germany)
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Algorithms and Computing
- Sustainable Industrial Production and Applications
Area Chair: Martin Moennigmann (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Industrial Automation
- Process Measurements and Devices
- Applications and Case Studies
Papers can be uploaded through the online conference management system. The submitted full papers will be subject to a peer-review process. One of the authors is supposed to take part in the conference.
The conference accepts two types of submissions—full papers and abstract-only submissions. For full papers, authors have the option to select a preference for presentation format (talk or poster), although the organizers will make a final decision based on an effective overall program design. Full-text contributions will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, Scopus, and Web of Science.
Abstract-only submissions are ideal for presenting preliminary results or sharing ideas. Please note that abstract-only submissions will only appear in the book of abstracts (with ISBN), and will NOT be submitted to IEEEXplore.
For detailed information visit Instructions for authors.
The 24th International Conference on Process Control will be held on June 6-9, 2023 at the Hotel*** Sorea Trigan, Štrbské Pleso, Slovakia. You can find more information about the venue here.
2. 5. 2023 Technical program is available.
15. 3. 2023 Registration portal is open.
15. 3. 2023 Notifications of acceptance.
29. 1. 2023 We have started the peer-review process.
13. 1. 2023 The submission deadline was extended until January 29, 2023.
16.12. 2022 Conference approved for IFACx label.
1. 12. 2022 2nd Call for Papers
10. 10. 2022 Conference is technically sponsored by IEEE Czechoslovakia Section.
1. 9. 2022 1st Call for Papers
3. 8. 2022 Conference website is launched.
Technically sponsored by
Partners of the conference
More to be confirmed.
If you wish to be a partner of the conference, please contact us.
- Submission deadline: January 29, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2023
- Early registration until: March 30, 2023
- Final submission deadline: April 4, 2023
- Late registration deadline: June 6, 2023
- Conference date: June 6-9, 2023
- Regular registration:
- Early bird: 480 EUR
- Late: 580 EUR
- Reduced registration:
- Early bird: 380 EUR
- Late: 480 EUR
- IEEE Members:
- reduction of registration fee: 10 %
We hope to organise the Process Control 2023 as the traditional in-person event while spending time with our colleagues in fruitful discussions surrounded by astounding nature at Štrbské pleso in Slovakia.